About Me

My photo
Churchill, Manitoba
With my move to Churchill Manitoba now complete, I am more than ready to start working as a nurse in this beautiful community.I can't think of a better place to start my career, geographically and spiritually; there is something very special about Churchill. I don't know if it's the fact that you can see belugas and polar bears from the hospital windows, or how within a week we had met all our neighbours, or how Marc-Andre and I feel totally at home after only 2weeks of living here! The next year of my life will be full of twists and turns and exciting new experiences, so hold on tight and I will keep you updated!
Nursing is my way of celebrating life. -TILDA SHALOF
.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Licensed!

I am FINALLY a Registered Nurse! 4 years, one killer exam and so much stupid paper to become a a fully functioning RN in Manitoba!! Woot!
Just wanted to share that, document so when I look back at this blog, this moment that seems like it's been such a long time coming, I realize that it is monumental! So I just ordered a pizza and now I'm waiting for Marc-Andre to get home so I can tell him! And Nuvuya is standing on her dog house glaring at me... haha.
Tomorrow is my first day as a nurse.

1 comment: